23 May 2009

in a rush

eh gue lagi suka nih lagu lagu yg liriknya dalem huhuhuhuhu tadi gue dengerin banyak di mobil aaaaah gue mau share lyrics tp pas bagian yg menyentuh -__- aja ya hahaha check this out!

In a rush by blackstreet

It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
Why I feel what I feel inside

No one can come close by Joe

No one can come close to you
No one makes me feel the way you do
Your so special boy to me
And you'll always be eternally
Everytime i hope you near
You always say the words I love to hear

If you're not the one by Daniel Beddingfield

I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I'm praying you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

Best in me by Blue

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand
And I knew that this was gonna be our time
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling
I don't wanna spend a moment apart
cause you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you <3333333333

Because you loved me by Ceiline Dion

You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

Doin just fine by Boyz II Men

You were my earth
My number one priority
I gave my love to only you
Anything you'd ask of me
I would do

daaaan masih banyak lagi hahaha ckckck dalem yaaa,gue lagi fallin' in love ini sepertinya eh tau deh wakakakak tapi gue lagi suka banget ordinary people by John Legend liriknya biasa aja sih tapi lagunya fufufufufu asik abis pianonyaaaa ah pengen banget bisa piano. gue sarankan untuk para pianis pelajarin pianonya ordinary people terus lo nyanyi sambil main piano soalnya mungkin sampe keriput gue gabakal pernah bisa hahahahaha

thanks for reading fellas :)))))

No comments: